Calling all primary aged students
Win prizes for you and your school with
Enter now for your chance to Win Big Prizes and improve your maths at the same time!
What's up for grabs?
- 1st Prize – An Apple iPad
- Plus 3 runner up prizes of £20 Amazon Vouchers
- 1st Prize – 6 months FREE access to Plytime Learning for the whole school
(worth £18,200 based on 200 pupils in a school)
- Plus 3 runner up prizes of 3 months FREE access for the whole school
What you need to do...
- Subscribe to Plytime Learning for FREE using code TARGET250.
- Play quick online maths challenges, personalised to your ability, to earn tokens.
- Collect at least 250 tokens to be automatically entered into the prize draw – you have up to 4 weeks to collect them!
Use code TARGET250
Target 250 is open to ALL primary ages (yr 1 – yr 6) and abilities.
It doesn’t matter how good you are at maths – questions are aimed at your level.
So, playing can help you to improve and be YOUR best
How to subscribe for free
Only parents or guardians can sign up for their child. So, if you are a teacher please direct your pupils’ parents to this page encouraging them all to enter. The more of your pupils that enter, the greater the chance of your school winning a Prize!
Just follow the instructions below to set up your parent account and add a student:-
- Subscribe now by creating your parent account here and then verify with the email sent to you.
Please note that Plytime Learning is personalised to each child, so when setting up a student account, parents will be asked to enter their current level. If you’re not sure here’s an optional assessment tool to help.
- In your parent account click Manage Subscription, then Add Subscription
- Set up a student account for your child by completing all details and please remember to verify this account with the 6 digit code sent to you via email
- Continue with your child’s subscription
- Set their starting level – so questions are aimed at their ability
- Choose to subscribe to ‘Plytime Learning’ only
- Ignore the Referral box – this is for a referral code only (not a discount code)
- Continue to the Stripe Checkout where you will be asked to enter your payment details. If you have used the link provided the coupon should automatically be entered and the price set to zero – but if not, just add promotion code TARGET250 in the promotion coupon box (click “Details” if using mobile) and it will be FREE for the next 4 weeks.
- Please note that you can easily change or cancel your subscription at any time
Use code TARGET250
Approved Tuition Partner
Aim for the Target 250 Tokens
Your child is now all set up and can log-in to their account to start playing maths challenges and collecting tokens. You can play at any time and the more you play the more tokens you earn.
The prize draw will take place on 1st June 2023 and all winners will be notified by email.
*subject to TARGET 250 terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions will apply for the TARGET 250 competition
- Entry to the TARGET 250 competition is by subscribing to a student account on Plytime Learning and collecting at least 250 Plytime tokens by playing challenges, answering questions and reviewing answers.
- The student prizes consist of one Apple iPad for first prize and 3 runner-up prizes of an Amazon voucher, each worth £20. The school first prize consists of free Plytime Learning access for all pupils at the winning school for 6 months, which means that the school will be provided with a unique code allowing all of it’s students/parents to signup and use the platform anytime during those 6 months free of charge. There will be 3 runner up prizes of full access to the Plytime Learning platform for the whole school for 3 months.
- Entry is open to any children aged between 5 and 11 years old.
- The competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom.
- The competition opens on 24th February 2023 and closes on 1st June 2023.
- Free access to the Plytime Learning platform for TARGET 250 will last for up to 4 weeks or until the closing date of the competition, which ever comes first. It will include access to unlimited personalised content, review tools, performance tracking and collection of tokens for the purposes of the competition.
- After the 4th week, the subscription should be cancelled or the regular price for the Plytime Learning platform will be charged.
- No purchase necessary however all customers signing up for the TARGET250 competition will be required to submit payment card details via Stripe in order to activate their subscription. No Plytime Learning payment will be taken during the free 4 week period.
- Following the end of the free 4 week period the subscription will continue unless cancelled by the parent.
- Customers wishing to cancel their subscription should use the cancel subscription in the drop down “Action” button in the Parent “Manage subscriptions” area of the Parent Dashboard before the next payment date. The next payment date will be 7 days after the last payment date shown for your subscription. For example if the last payment date is 20th February and you wish to cancel, you’ll need to cancel before 27th February. Reminder emails will be sent at least 48 hours before the first payment is due.
- Any accounts not cancelled will be charged at the standard weekly rate for Plytime Learning of £3.50 per week.
- Tokens collected during the free 4 week period will remain if the subscription is continued. If the subscription is cancelled at the end of the free 4 week period, any tokens collected during the free 4 week period will be lost.
- Tokens collected during the free 4 week period can only be used to redeem Plytime Rewards after students have had a paying subscription for at least 6 weeks.
- Focus 15® Tutoring sessions are Not included in the competition although they may be added by customers at any time. These additional sessions will be charged at the regular price of £8.50 for each Focus 15® per week.
- All students who subscribed to Plytime Learning using the TARGET250 code by the 1st June 2023 and collecting at least 250 Plytime tokens within the Plytime Learning platform will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- The prizes will be drawn at random from all eligible entrants on 1st June 2023.
- Winners will be notified in writing via the parent subscription email. If any of the chosen winners do not respond within two weeks, an alternative winner will be chosen.
- A list of winners will be available by contacting Plytime Ltd no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the first name and the name of the school of any winners will be disclosed.
- The winner may be required to partake in media activity relating to the competition.
- By signing up to the TARGET250 competition you will automatically opt-in to receive future emails, texts or phone calls from Plytime Learning about the competition or future offers, news and updates. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Prizes subject to availability.
- No cash alternative for any prizes will be offered.
- The offer is only valid and may be redeemed once for each student.
- Plytime Ltd reserves the right to cancel the free 4 week offer at any time
- Plytime Ltd reserves the right to change the features of the free 4 week offer at any time
- The general terms and conditions for Plytime Ltd apply
- Plytime Ltd reviews all orders and reserves the right to deny or cancel it’s Plytime Learning services at any time and for any reason